Saturday, 15 November 2014

Short update ~

Hey guys! I'm back after 7 months. Several things i wanna share with you all!


1: During the past 7 months, I'm busy with school work and assignments and having N Levels.

2: As you can see from my blog link, i have changed to Jay. *claps hand*

3: I have graduated and i free ! but that does't mean i'm totally free.

4: I have created Asian FanFic(AFF) account, and i'm hereby announce that i have written 2 stories!!
    -Story 1: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/847488/fate-oneshot-you-luhan

    -Story 2 :http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/848172/trust-you-exo-luhan

5: And also, for the past 7 months, There is alot of accidents happen in korea. Ladies Code incident, really teared me up alot. And also, Kris and Luhan's Lawsuit to SM. Many people says that Kris is a betrayer to EXO. and also, Luhan have Severe Acrophobia and SM doesn't even care. But hey, they are doing the right choice for leaving..They are humans with feelings too. No matter what is their choice, i support them fully.

6: I have changed my hair style and i dyed my hair ~



So i guess... That's it for today.


Till the next post, BYE!


xoxo, Jay.



No comments:

Post a Comment